Continuous Upskilling on CoachPro
Upskilling ensures workers are agile and can pivot to a new role.
Self-Development on CoachPro enables your employees to upskill constantly in order to keep up with the technical skills relevant to their job, solve new problems and collaborate with peers to exchange knowledge and ideas, according to new research.
- 60% of occupations could see at least a third of their job tasks automated, according to McKinsey.
- Deloitte claims the half-life of learned skills is now about five years, which means what you learned to gain a degree or industry qualification could well already be out-of-date.
- A Hays survey of over 2,000 people found 77% of employers are more likely to shortlist a candidate who has regularly upskilled.
- 96% of the professionals regard upskilling as ‘very important’ or ‘important’ yet only 14% of professionals said they upskill weekly, 18% monthly, and 20% quarterly.
- 24% upskill only once a year, while 4% per cent never upskill.
Upskilling also ensures you can pivot to a new role or area of responsibility as things change.
Employers want people working for them who are self-directed learners and motivated to succeed.