The 8 Benefits of Self-Coaching
- It is the lowest cost solution for sustained development.
- It can be quick; yet lasts a lifetime.
- You maintain complete control of your own success.
- You gain self-confidence, determination and motivation by empowering yourself.
- You develop automatic responses to challenges that can lead to increased success.
- You learn things about yourself that you may not have consciously been aware of.
- You solve problems faster.
- You develop a mindset that helps you become a better mentor and leader.
CoachPro has been designed to give you everything you need to be successful in self-development, all integrated into a unique performance system that works for you.
Self-Coaching on the CoachPro System™ is a personalised journey that helps you work through all personal and professional challenges, situations and opportunities
A powerful mix of guided coaching sessions, assessments, models, programmes and tools to solve your challenges and develop 21st Century competencies such as:
- Critical Thinking: Being able to think clearly and rationally about what to do, or what to believe through engagement, reflection and independent thinking.
- Problem Solving: Using generic or ad hoc methods in an order to find solutions.
- Self-Confidence: Trusting your abilities, qualities and judgement.
- Collaboration: Applying practices whereby individuals work together for a common purpose.
- Time Management: Organising and planning how to effectively divide your time between specific activities.
- Self-Motivation: Driving yourself to achieve, produce, develop and keep moving forward.
- Self-Organisation: Creating a pattern and order in a system by internal processes rather than external constraints or forces.
- Communication: Getting your message across with confidence, conviction and influence.
- Conflict Resolution: Finding a peaceful solution to dispute formally or informally.
- Emotional & Social Intelligence: Knowing yourself and others and managing emotions and feelings effectively.
- Leadership: Motivating individuals or groups to act towards achieving common goals.
- Authenticity: Acting congruently and consistently with your beliefs, values and desires
Coaching is about asking the right questions, in the right manner, at the right time, in the right order, to deliver insights that have a positive impact on your thoughts, feelings, habits, results, and your life!
CoachPro delivers these questions to you, adapted and personalised, as part of a comprehensive Performance System.
Benefits of Self-Coaching on CoachPro
- Return on Investment
- Positive Mindset