Promoting employee well-being is good for people and the organisation. Supporting well-being can help prevent stress and create a positive working environment where individuals and teams can thrive. Health and well-being can be core enablers of employee engagement and organisational performance.
CoachPro is an integrated system using motivational and behavioural science to deliver a positive and confidence building employee learning experience.
CoachPro is a comprehensive Self-Development platform that supports and promotes employee well-being as part of our core purpose to champion better work and improving working lives. We believe our approach of building upon strengths and providing a positive employee experience to enhance self-awareness, self-confidence, self-management and self-determination delivers mutual benefit to people, organisations, economies and communities.
CoachPro enhances employee wellbeing to increase resilience, employee engagement, performance, and productivity through personal growth and ownership.
As a fully managed, responsive and user generated Self-Development System, CoachPro enables you to integrate employee well-being through your organisation and embed it into your culture, leadership and people management.
Positive Mental Health
While it is a good thing that so many issues related to mental health and well-being are now being identified, recognised and honoured with a constructive and accepting response, there is now the challenge of having to respond and deal with these issues and their causes.
CoachPro has been designed as an empowering self-development platform that uses motivational and behavioural science to give employees a positive and confidence building learning experience that leads to greater personal growth and ownership. The core model of increasing self-awareness, self-confidence, self-confidence, self-management and self-determination ensures that employees develop authentic, sincere and genuine approaches that are based upon their own strengths and key attributes.
Success and happiness come from achieving great results by being yourself, not from pretence, avoidance or hiding, as these lead to the “imposter syndrome” where individuals get lost, get scared, and get hollow. Self-development helps employees assess and identify their key strengths so that they can develop authentic approaches to make their areas of improvement or weakness less challenging.
The consideration of the mental health and well-being of the workforce has increased due to the realisation of the scale:
- 84% of employees experiencing “Presenteeism”
- 82% of Businesses are “moderately” to “extremely” concerned about the impact of their employees’ mental health.
- 75% of employees feel “Socially Isolated”
- 70% of employees experiencing “Leavism”
- 57% of employees feel greater “Anxiety”
- 53% of employees feel “Emotionally Exhausted”
- 50% of long-term absence caused by “Mental Ill Health”
- 48% of long-term absence caused by “Stress”
- 33% of short-term absence caused by “Stress”
- 31% of employees attribute stress to “New Demands” & “WFH”
- 26% of short-term absence caused by “Mental Ill Health”
Key Well-Being Aspects of CoachPro:
- A self-development approach that builds confidence and clarity of identity.
- A positive strength building process
- A process of greater self-awareness, self-confidence, self-management and self-determination
- High levels of personal growth and ownership
- An emotional management system
- A safe and secure learning environment
- Unlimited access
- Personalised experience and autonomy
- High levels of professional guidance and content
- Clear performance measures and insight
- Self-Coaching skills and development
- Data based Performance Management
Employee Well-Being FAQs
Some Companies We Work With
CoachPro is proud of our Client Relationships
Contributions on CoachPro come from credible sources with professional accreditations