You have unlimited access to a wide range of 360-Assessments on CoachPro that are quick and easy to set up and then deliver immediate insights, ratings, feedback and analysis of your performance, behaviour and skill on the topic of your choice.
Part of your Self-Development journey to greater self-awareness, self-confidence, self-management and results will involve how well you deal with and respond to feedback and comments from your selected Contributors.
Interpretation of your Scores are important so that you have the right context and appreciation of the feedback upon which to base your self-development focus and decisions effectively. Your Coach Report provides you with context from which to make your decisions and conclusions.
There are only 3 potential Scenarios with the 360-Assessment Scores you receive:
- You score yourself higher than Your Contributors score you.
- Your Contributors score you higher than you score yourself.
- You and Your Contributors give you the same score.
Scenario 1: You score yourself higher than Your Contributors score you.
This indicates that you are confident and know what it is to perform at a higher level than you are explaining to your Contributors. They can only assess what they see and experience if they are not helped to understand.
- Your Self-Development opportunity here is to improve your communication of the thoughts, feelings, choices, considerations and decisions that lead you to your actions.
Scenario 2: Your Contributors score you higher than you score yourself.
This indicates that your Contributors appreciate and value how you perform to a higher level than you currently do. If you are taking an aspect of your performance for granted or see it as common or basic, you are not likely to score it highly. These attributes will wither if under-appreciated.
- Your Self-Development opportunity here is to re-evaluate your performance more objectively and accurately as a strength or asset, beyond how natural, practiced or easy it is for you. Finding out why Contributors value these attributes will help you be more objective in your assessment.
Scenario 3: You and Your Contributors give you the same score.
This indicates that you are demonstrating and explaining your attributes, behaviours, approaches or skills effectively. Your ability and willingness to engage with your Contributors so that they get to appreciate the thought and choices behind your actions is consistent.
- Your Self-Development opportunity here is to look at how you build higher scores, or apply your attributes to bigger situations in a way that retains a high level of consistency between your own scores and those of your Contributors.
The CoachPro System™ is there to support and structure feedback and comment in a manner that is constructive, balanced and positively interpreted in its contribution to your Self-Development wherever possible. In doing so, the feedback you create and receive on CoachPro should prove to be a strong motivator for you reaching your full potential.
Top 10 Benefits of Receiving Feedback on CoachPro:
- Fresh Thinking
Selecting your Contributors for your 360 Assessment on CoachPro is an important part of the process as the quality of your selection will determine to an extent the quality of feedback and input you will be able to receive from your Contributors. Your Contributors do not need to have a CoachPro account to provide you with feedback.
Top 5 Considerations When Choosing a Contributor for Your 360-Assessment:
- How Well Do They Know You?
- How Confident Will They Be in Giving You Honest Feedback?
- How Well Can They Relate to The Assessment Topic?
- How Meaningful Will Their Feedback Be to You?
- How Likely Are They to Respond to Your Request?
Setting up and Completing your 360-Assessments on CoachPro is a quick and simple process which should take you 5-15 minutes to set up, and then 4-18 minutes to complete depending on your choice of Assessment.
Setting Up Your 360-Assessment
Part One: Self-Assessment
- Select your Development Topic
- Choose your Assessment
- Give yourself a rating of 1-10 for each Question
- Provide some written comments
- View Your Coach Report
Setting up Your 360-Assessment
Part Two: Contributor Assessment
- Select Your Contributors for the Assessment
- Input their Name & Email Address & Category
- Click “Submit”
- Review your “live” Coach Report as the responses come in.
When you click “Submit” your selected Contributors automatically receive an email “Invitation” to contribute to your Assessment with their ratings and feedback for you. Included in the email is a unique and secure link to your Assessment and instructions on how to rate you in each question from 1-10 and provide written comments if they wish. Once they complete their feedback and ratings they will receive a “Thank you” email message for their contribution to your Assessment.
Your Coach Report will now evolve and build in real time as each piece of feedback and rating is received.
Your Coach Report from each Assessment you complete offers you Responsive Recommendations which give you links to relevant content based upon your individual scores and feedback. This provides you with suggestions and direction in terms of building your self-development roadmap to reach your full potential.
Once you have completed your Assessment you have the option to fill in your Personal Learning Assessment, a quick 5-point questionnaire that is designed to increase your absorption and application of what you have learned so that you get most value from your work. You can also rate the overall Assessment from 1-5 stars.
Each Assessment that you start or complete is automatically saved, and your scores collated, into your Performance Dashboard on CoachPro. This allows you to review, revisit and complete your Assessments at any time.
You also have a range of activity and performance measures within your Performance Dashboard which allows you to track, monitor and identify where your strengths and areas of opportunity are:
- Number of Assessments
- Assessment Completion Score
- Assessments by Development Topic
- Individual vs Programme Assessments
- Personal Learning Scores
- Star Ratings
Start your next Assessment on CoachPro today at https://app.coachpro.online/register